The missionary's connection with the Mission is described as that of association by mutual agreement. Each missionary establishes his/her own course of action and maintains complete financial independence in the stewardship of funds sent for his/her work. The missionaries will be going to work under ACTIVE Ministry as college lecturers, Bible study teachers, organizers of Holiday Bible Schools, Accountants and other occupations that may be required by Theotechnic College.
There is no distinction on the basis of race or sex. Each applicant may or may not have specialized Christian training. Each applicant must be recommended by, supported by, and responsible to at least one congregation of Christians. An applicant for Career Missionary must be a member of the Christian Church/Church of Christ. An applicant for Short Term Missionary or Missionary Intern may or may not be a member of the Christian Church/Church of Christ.
ACTIVE has three categories of missionary workers: Career Missionary, Short Term Missionary, and Missionary Intern.
1. CAREER MISSIONARY
Commitment to this kind of service is more open-ended, probably involving a minimum of three years. The termination date cannot be known in advance. The aim of this category is to give a career commitment to the growth of the churches in Zimbabwe. A Career Missionary may pursue personal growth in faith, academic preparation, etc., until the Lord may lead elsewhere. Service continues so long as the individual feels that the Lord wants him/her in Zimbabwe, and he/she can maintain proper relationships between himself/herself, fellow missionaries, ACTIVE Policy, Zimbabweans, Theotechnic policy, and supporting churches.
2. SHORT TERM MISSIONARY
This category of service would probably last more than 90 days but less than three years. The aim of this category is to complete special assignments that will contribute to the well being of the churches, Theotechnic college instruction, without involving a long-term commitment on the part of the missionary. Even though the termination date is known in advance, the possibility for continued service exists through re-application.
3. MISSIONARY INTERN
Service would last 90 days or less. The aim of this category involves learning on the part of the intern as well as serving. The intern would contribute time and talent under the direction of a Career Missionary. We are hopeful that the experience in Zimbabwe will lead him/her to give full time to the work of world evangelism in the future. The possibility for continued service exists through re-application.
For more Information or to schedule a meeting the Executive Director of ACTIVE Ministry, Please Contact Us Here
Become a Prayer Partner
- Pray and Praise God for making the ACTIVE Ministry vision a reality
- Pray to thank God and praise him for His guidence in the Progress that ACTIVE Ministry has made this far
- Pray to thank God fo the strength, wisdom and dedication that he has given to people who have been involved in the planning, organizing, and working within ACTIVE Ministry to make the current progress possible.
- Pray for the presence of the Lord Jesus to be revealed to our Executive director and the board as they plan and make progress in the work of ACTIVE Ministry
- Pray for guidance of the Holy Spirit to give wisdom and understanding into the will of the Lord for the ministry of ACTIVE.
- Pray for the Lord to open doors of ministry and give Faith, Boldness, Courage, to our executive director and vision bearer Peter Makiriyado to fulfill God's calling in this ministry
- Pray for the Lord to open doors for more partnerships and financial supporters to give to this outreach to the pople of Zimbabwe
Involve your comgregation in prayer
- Share in your congregation how ACTIVE Ministry is in need of prayer as we endeavor to fulfill God's callng in the church planting ministry.
- Share our need for prayer on your social media connections, friends and family.
Click Here to let us know that you are praying for us. We can send you updates on the Lord's interventions. Thank you.
Building and Operational Capital fund Campaign. Funding will be used to construct the first multi-purporse building and provides operational funding for the the first three years.